About Pyxis Vancouver
Created in 2016 by the founder of Pyxis, François Beauregard, with the help of Jean Trudel and Atta Emami, Pyxis Vancouver has transported Pyxis' Agile and Change expertise on the West Coast.
Pyxis Vancouver guides you with your organizational transformations and supports your Agile and Lean transitions.
We offer professional and personal coaching to executives, managers, and teams. Our consulting services can target different levels:
- Technical, human and communicational guidance of the teams
- Collective intelligence workshops facilitation (Open Space Technology, World Café, Pro Action Café, etc.)
- Organization of forums on innovative management
- Codevelopement workshops with team managers and executives
- Agile retrospective facilitation
Our training courses enable those seeking to innovate to discover new management approaches. Come meet our trainers to be better equipped to adopt Agile methods. We can contribute to your success and help you reach your goals.
- Agile Management (Management 3.0, The Agile Manager, Cooperative Project Management)
- Official Scrum.org trainer
- Introduction to Agile (Scrum through practice, Change Agent 3.0, The Fondamentals of Agile)
The Management 3.0 training course allows to understand different ways to support the organization and manage it with leadership in order to get the most from this approach.Learn more
Acquire the Scrum Master’s skills and knowledge in order to maximize the value and productivity of your team. This course allows those who wish to apply Scrum to understand its mechanics and implications.Learn more
Maximize the return on investment (ROI) and optimize the total cost of ownership (TCO) of your products and systems.Learn more