Adopt an Agile approach
Learn how to deliver increased value sooner with an incremental approach. Our Agile consultants help you achieve the real Agile benefits:
- Increase delivery flow and velocity
- Manage risks and changes during delivery
- Eliminate cumbersome documentation and control
- Stimulate team focus, discipline, and energy
- Improve implementation capacity and quality in regards to client requirements
- Improve considerably the delivery of priority value, which generates results more quickly
- Quick creation of value
- Better ROI management
- Possibility to start with a limited budget
- Greater autonomy for developers
- Better collaboration between teams
- More inspirational leadership
- Better overall risk management
- Improved responsiveness to adjust the product to market realities
- Emergence of an Agile corporate culture
The Scrum framework
Nowadays, Scrum is the most commonly used Agile method. In short, it defines roles (the Scrum Master, the Product Owner, and the development team), dictates a reiteration of time-limited production sprints at the end of which functional software increments are delivered, and sets up artifacts (the product backlog, the sprint backlog, the burndown charts) as well as ceremonies (sprint planning, daily scrum, review and retrospective).
It involves self-organizing teams and allows more reactivity in order to adapt to the client’s often changing needs. It also implies the application of Agile principles such as transparency, simplicity, and collaboration.
The Scrum framework promotes the quick and continuous delivery of high added-value software functionality.
Do Agile approaches involve challenges?
Like all project management approaches, Agility has its share of difficulties. Agile approaches cause inevitable changes within an organization. Although adequate support facilitates change, some challenges will inevitably arise.
Our role is to help you face these challenges.
is to keep you safe