We offer training in which those seeking new ways of doing things can meet expert consultants and become better equipped to adopt Agile methods. Opting for a Pyxis curriculum is essential for attaining your objectives and ensuring your success.
We can travel to your premises and offer group training tailored to your needs. We work closely with you to provide custom training specific to your context. In-house training is an effective way of building team spirit, establishing common goals, and ensuring that all participants benefit from the same reference framework.
Management and leadership
- Actor of change with the Immunity to change approach
- Agile for managers
- Beyond Project Management
- Change agent 3.0
- Coaching skills for leaders
- Immunity to change—Overcoming resistance to change
- Introduction to facilitation
- Management 3.0
- Practicing the art of open and spontaneous conversation
- Training from the back of the room
- Visual Facilitation with bikablo®
Software engineering concepts and practices
Agile Finance Conference Dinner
Agility Serving the Financial Sector
Thursday May 17, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.Online registration
Our trainers are members of the Scrum.org Professional Training Network (PTN) that regroups organizations that abide by high quality standards, respect Scrum values and improve the profession of software delivery.