Agile architecture, analysis, and modeling
Duration: 2 days
- Architecture managers
- Technical leads.
Unit price: $995Download the syllabus
- Learn to balance upstream elicitation and emerging approaches
- Learn to mitigate technical risks with Agile approaches
- Learn how self-sufficient and multidisciplinary teams use architecture requirements
- Learn to design solutions and write analysis documentation iteratively and incrementally
- Learn the impact of Agile approaches on the role of the architect and analyst.
- What is software architecture and what are its different forms?
- The challenges of risk mitigation and complexity management
- The role of architects and analysts
- What are Agile approaches?
- Overview of the Scrum method
- Benefits and impact of Agile approaches on the role of the architect and analyst as well as on the analysis discipline
- Differences between waterfall and Agile methods
- Emerging analysis principles
- Balance between anticipation and adaptation during the tasks resulting from elicitation
- Systemic vision
- Determining what is sufficient to initiate development work
- Workshop: Analysis practices and high-level deliverables, such as the vision board, project charter, product canvas, story mapping, as well as layer and context diagram
- Requirements management
- Product backlog tool and collaboration with the Product Owner
- Planning according to business criteria and technical considerations
- Writing the requirements
- Empirical writing of quality requirements
- User story tool
- Different techniques: breaking down stories, Kano, spikes, INVEST, Scrum’s and Sashimi’s definition of "done"
- Project follow-up
- Use of Scrum’s inspection points to achieve the product’s objectives
- Increment acceptance during the sprint review
- Improvement of practices during the sprint retrospective
- Quality and technical debt management with the product backlog
- Agile documentation
- Empirical writing of documents
- Reduction of the writing effort and documentation waste
- Documentation technique according to the deliverables’ life cycle and usefulness
- Role of the Agile architect
- How to exercise leadership within an Agile context
- Delegation according to both the topic and context
- Scott Ambler’s Architecture Owner: behaviour and responsibilities
- Role of the Agile analyst
- How to contribute as an analyst within an Agile team
- Collaboration with the development team and Product Owner
- Behaviour and responsibilities.
No dates available yet. Ask for a customized, group, or private course.Contact us
Great training given by a professional who is very competent and obviously experienced!