Pyxis develops _agilely
At Pyxis, Agility guides our practices.
For 10 years, we have been using and teaching Agile software development methods. Plus we offer coaching services to companies in their implementation of Agility.
Agile approaches, in particular Scrum, offer the best solutions and key benefits to the development of quality software:
- an increased return on investment
- an increase in the quality of software
- an efficient project management
- a noteable increase in the motivation of development teams
Agility leads to changeThese approaches imply a change in working methods. Adopting Agile approaches entails an evaluation of:
- Organization of the work and the people
- Business objectives
Pyxis pioneers of AgilitySince its creation, Pyxis has successfully completed 50 coaching mandates and has impacted more than 3,500 people. We have also trained more than 1,200 ScrumMasters.
Agile approaches according to Pyxis in 1 minute
Selection of articles (in French) on Agile approaches:
- L'approche Agile démystifiée, by Jean-René Rousseau, published in Direction informatique, September 2010
- Le développeur au centre de l'Agilité, by Mathieu Szablowski, published in Programmez, September 2010