Planning and mastering Agile projects
General InformationDuration : 2 days
Unit price: 995$
- Understand the different steps required to launch an Agile project
- Know how to clarify the vision and use it to set the project’s fundamentals
- Know how to build an Agile project charter
- Learn how to use different Agile planning and estimation tools
- Understand the steps for setting up an Agile team
- Set up an effective performance reporting mechanism within an Agile context
- Understand the impact of applying Agility to an organization’s processes
- Realize the importance of the planning and estimation activities when carrying out an Agile project.
DescriptionThis course is a complement to the "Professional Scrum Foundations" (PSF) and "Professional Scrum Master" (PSM) training courses. It allows to deepen the participants’ knowledge of the key elements required for starting, planning, and tracking Agile projects. In fact, using various tools, the participants will learn how to start and track their Agile projects in order to ensure their smooth running.
Who should attend?
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner