Produce by training, train by producing
Your collaborators work in our teams and learn Agility through practice. Not only do we manage and carry out your project, but we ensure that your teams become self-sufficient. We help you to master and be in control of your project.
Produce: a performing team from day 1
Our teams are trained to deliver ready-to-release quality software every week.
You will discuss the following themes as early as the first release:
- Definition of user roles and usage context
- Definition of your business objectives
- Selection of essential functionalities for the first release
- Definition of the software quality level in line with your business objectives
- Identifying risks
- Estimating the cost of delivery
- Preparing the delivery plan
- Definition of an automated test strategy
- Validation of the architecture and technologies used
- Validation of user interface mock-ups
- Delivery of a ready-to-release version of your software
Training: Improvement of your collaborators' skills
The immersion of your collaborators in a stimulating environment allows them to introduce Agility into your organization while achieving results.
Our technical expertise
To develop Agilely, it is essential to master a large range of software engineering practices:
- Advanced object-oriented programming
- Agile ergonomics
- Domain-driven design (DDD)
- Test-driven development (TDD)
- Continuous integration
- Advanced source code management
- Scalable architecture and emerging design (Lean architecture).
Through pair programming and code reviews, your collaborators can, step by step, assimilate and apply the right software development practices.
Our Agile culture
By carrying out your project, we integrate the following values in your team’ culture:
- individuals and their interactions
- a functional solution
- collaboration with the client
- response to change.
Learn more about immersion