- Learn how to overcome challenges in large-scale development initiatives and how to remain on track.
- Learn how to apply Scrum correctly.
- Have a clear understanding of the foundational elements of Scrum and their coherence.
- Leave the class with a handful of tips to identify common pitfalls and dysfunctions.
- Professional Scrum Master
- Professional Scrum Product Owner
- Professional Scrum Developer .NET or Java (3 days)
- Understand the theory and principles of Scrum that guide decision-making.
- Discover the best ways to use Scrum.
- Become a certified Scrum Master.
- Play the role of Scrum Product Owner in the context of an Agile project.
- Increase the skills of developers and present the necessary tools to build quality software incrementally within a team using Scrum.