- Quebec City
In the Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online Workshop you will learn about the basics of Management 3.0, with a focus on practices that are useful in remote teams.
Thursday February 4, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
Duration: 2 days
We are the Agile reference...
because we offer a rigorous
and coherent framework.
(developers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners)
- Implement the best software engineering practices.
- Develop essential know-how to ensure the maintenance of the Agile model in use
- Embed best continuous improvement practices
- Set the implementation goals and list expected benefits.
(managers, development teams)
- Ensure priority alignment and proper breaking down of programs and project
- Establish rules and implement the proper operating model
- Establish critical elements to get the most out of Agility
- Ensure better Agile project governance
- Ensure team structuring
- Make better budget and delivery forecasts to improve the decision-making process.