About Pyxis Singapore
As a member of the Pyxis network, we carefully nurture the development of individuals to their full potential. We practise our craft and share our expertise with discipline, passion, and pleasure. We create simply brilliant products and organizational solutions that improve the lives of users and teams. We work so that our industry is exemplary and inspiring.
We are passionate about Agility and we are very excited to continue to grow and share the Pyxis know-how in Singapore and beyond. We benefit from an incredible depth of experience across our network.
Our mission is to help you build products with passion, excellence and fun.
We provide services to facilitate project development and we help teams deliver high quality and innovative solutions.
Whether it is to start a project, carry it out, get it back on track or for an Agile transformation of larger scope, we can help you.
We offer professional and personal coaching to executives, managers, and teams. Our consulting services can target different levels:
- Technical, human, and communicational team coaching
- Collective intelligence workshop facilitation (Open Space Technology, World Café, Pro Action Café, etc.)
- Organization of forums on innovative management
- Codevelopement workshops with team managers and executives
- Agile retrospective facilitation
Our training courses enable those seeking to innovate to discover new management approaches. Come meet our trainers to be better equipped to adopt Agile methods. We can contribute to your success and help you reach your goals.
- Agile Management (Management 3.0, The Agile Manager, Cooperative Project Management)
- Introduction to Agility (Scrum Through Practice, Change Agent 3.0, The Fundamentals of Agility)
We’ve realized that almost every industry is ripe for change and ready for a new perspective on management. Management 3.0 is the future of management.
Management 3.0 is a movement of leadership and innovation. It’s redefining leadership, making management a group’s responsibility. It’s all about working together to find the most efficient way for a business to achieve its goals while placing a priority on the happiness of workers.
Management 3.0 is a global management revolution that brings together thousands of mid-level and project managers, CEOs, and entrepreneurs, developing solutions together, using games to encourage employee feedback and team collaboration.
You don’t want theories and soft management science; you want hands-on approaches that can become solutions for increasing employee engagement and improving results. You want to build the future.
Each Management 3.0 workshop targets those who focus on improving their approach to management. These are the people who recognize that there is not enough employee engagement and team collaboration in their organization. These are the people who are not just complaining, but looking for proactive solutions to improve their management processes.
There are people across organizations who are looking for answers:
- How can we motivate our workers?
- How can we change the organization’s culture?
- How can we change the mindset of managers?
- How can we get teams to take responsibility?
- How can we improve teamwork and team collaboration?
- How can we help managers to trust their teams?
- How can we develop people’s competencies?
- How can we be Agile when the organization is not?
- Human resource management
- Project management
- Agile project management
- Middle management
- CEO and other C-level executives
- Small businesses and start-ups
- Lean change management
- Cultural management
The Management 3.0 two-day workshop is adapted to various sectors and industries that are looking to improve their management approach. These include: