Actor of change with the Immunity to change approach
Given organizational complexity and human resistance, an adult development model allows to take an objective perspective and provides concrete tools to establish strategies and action plans; thus, ensuring commitment from stakeholders to the success of the organization.
0.5 day in attendance and 2 calls of 90 minutes
Anyone taking part in a project or organizational change initiative, more specifically:
- Organizational Development Consultants
- Change Management Consultants
- Agile Coaches
- Scrum Masters
- Being engaged in your own development with the support of your peers
- Being engaged in the discovery and exploration of your unconscious beliefs that trigger involuntary reactions of resistance to change
Continuous improvement and Agile methods are great tools to inspect an organization’s processes and unveil their inefficiencies. Unfortunately, people do not always adopt the action plans, even theirs, even if it is for the better...
In this course, you will discover a proven development model from Harvard. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to experiment the Immunity to Change™ development tool developed by Robert Kegan and Lisa Lahey.
- Personal experimentation of the Immunity to Change™ tool
- Introduction: cognitive constructivist theory
- Presentation of Kegan and Lahey’s model
Note: This course is designed so that participants gradually integrate the various concepts covered:
- A personal reflection before the course
- Half-day workshop
- Reflections and individual exercises following the workshop
- Two 90-minute phone calls (first call: 2-4 weeks after the course; second call: 6-8 weeks after the course)