Agile for managers
Understand what an Agile transition means and learn about the impacts on your management style.
Duration: 1 day
- Product Owners
Download the syllabus
- Familiarize with Agile approaches
- Understand the organizational changes resulting from the implementation of Agility
With a strong focus on Scrum, an Agile approach to project management, this course presents the major challenges of traditional approaches and the core values and principles of Agile approaches. This seminar explores the iterative and incremental process.
What you will learn:
This course seeks to answer the following questions:
- What is an Agile approach?
- Why make a transition to an Agile approach?
- How do Agile approaches work?
- What changes does an Agile transition bring to the organization?
- How can managers be supported?
With a strong focus on Scrum, an Agile approach to project management, this course presents the following topics:
- Major challenges of traditional project management approaches
- Core values and principles of Agile approaches
- Reasons to transition to an Agile approach
- Description of the iterative and incremental process
- Development of successful teams’ dynamics
Ask about our private, group or personalized courses.Contact us