Agile Lean through practice
This dynamic one-day workshop allows participants to experience all the steps related to continuous improvement and see the results first hand.Download the syllabus
- Understand and apply the basic methods and principles of Agile Lean
- Understand and apply the basics of Agility and Kanban to create a high-performing environment
- Experience the processes’ added-value optimization cycle
- Be able to recognize the different types of Lean wastes
- Concretely experience the implementation of an Agile Lean solution
What you will learn:
- What is Lean?
- What are the differences between a Lean approach and an Agile Lean approach?
- What are the typical sources of waste?
- What are the tools and principles to leverage from both Lean and Agile approaches to improve our projects?
- Delivery teams
- Project leaders
- Scrum Masters
- Process engineers
- Team managers
Ask about our private, group or personalized courses.Contact us