Agile project management: starting and conducting projects
This course is a complement to the PSF and PSM training courses. It allows to deepen the participants’ knowledge of the key elements required for starting, planning, and tracking Agile projects.
Duration: 2 days
This course is suitable for anyone taking part in Agile projects.
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
- Understand the different steps required to launch an Agile project
- Know how to clarify the vision and use it to set the project’s fundamentals
- Know how to build an Agile project charter
- Learn how to use different Agile planning and estimation tools
- Understand the steps for setting up an Agile team
- Set up an effective performance reporting mechanism within an Agile context
- Understand the impact of applying Agility to an organization’s processes
- Realize the importance of the planning and estimation activities when carrying out an Agile project
What you will learn:
The participants will learn how to start and track their Agile projects in order to ensure their smooth running.
Ask for a customized, group or private course.Contact us