Agile Retrospective through practice
This training is also available online and is eligible for the Pyxis Aid Program (PAP).
Our subsidy can cover up to 60% of the registration costs.
Please contact us for more information: email@example.com
The retrospective is one of the most important agile events, but also one of the least mastered. Yet, there are a thousand and one ways to boost these meetings which are highly important, both from the point of view of the team and the organization. And if we want to see our teams evolve and improve, we must pay close attention to this ritual that leaves no one indifferent.
We offer you a day of learning through practice where the discovery of several techniques and activities will be experienced in a safe and rich environment. Through structured activities, case studies, role plays, sharing and reflections, the participant will leave with new practical and easy-to-implement tools once back in his natural team.Download the syllabus
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Team Coaches
- Introduction to the key stages of retrospectives
- Presentation of various activities according to context
- Preparation of agile retrospectives
- Creating a psychologically safe space
- Introduction to group life, roles and leadership
- Traps and other pitfalls of conducting retrospectives
- Agile retrospective follow-up and accountability
- Discover a variety of activities to energize your retrospectives
- Discover practical tools that can be added to your toolbox now
- Create logical sequences taking into account the iteration’s context and the meeting’s phases
- Develop your listening ability and adaptability to meet the group’s needs
- Understand roles, group life and some principles of leadership
- Experience retrospective facilitation in a safe environment
- Explore case studies and live real simulations for full learning integration