Change agent 3.0
Duration: 1 day
- Product Owners
Here are the themes of this course:
Deepen the integration of the manager 3.0 function
- Become an efficient and effective change agent in order to increase your impact on your organization
What you will learn
This training session provides you with an experience full of learning, combining content transfer, workshops, and deep thoughts. There are dynamic exchanges regarding the tools and practices implemented by the participants in their respective environment since they took the Management 3.0 course.
The course's material and activities are inspired by Jurgen Appelo's "How to change the world" booklet and our experience as change agent in an organizational context.
Quick review of the Management 3.0 course content
- Integration workshop on the role of manager 3.0
- Presentation of the change agent models as presented in the "How to change the world" booklet
- Selection of an important change at your fingertips in the organization
- Change management game in teams
- Brief introduction to adult development theories applied to leadership
- Selection and sharing of an important development path
Participants must take the Mangement 3.0 course prior to taking this course.
In order to maximize the benefits of this course, participants must have read the "How to change the world" booklet.
No dates available yet.
Ask for a customized, group or private course.Contact us