Coaching Agile Teams for Iteration/Sprint planning
This 1 day course will provide techniques and tools to help you with setting up, structuring and facilitating great sprint/iteration planning sessions for your Agile teams.
As Scrum Master, you want your team to grow and become amazing over time. You might have a team in place with great untapped potential. If you want to learn how to start being the Scrum Master who unlocks the potential of your Agile teams, this course is the starting point to help you achieve this.
Within the scope of the iteration/sprint planning, we will:
- Provide you with a model to set up and structure teams
- Teach you how to plan backlogs for the short, medium and long term
- Provide you with techniques to help you influence and coach people
- Offer you several ways to overcome resistance
- Provide you with techniques and tools to help you facilitate efficiently and effectively
- Provide you with techniques to help coach and prepare Product Owners
- Provide you with techniques to help teams decide what they need to do
You will learn:
- How to make your team work smarter during the iteration/sprint planning
- Tools and techniques to coach Agile teams during the iteration/sprint planning
- Tips and tricks to help you set up, structure and facilitate great sprint/iteration planning sessions
- Several ways to guide you and your teams to answer the following questions:
- What is left from the previous sprint?
- What is in the Product Owner’s mind for the next sprint?
- What is the purpose of the next sprint/iteration “goal”?
- What is the team capacity in terms of Velocity/Throughput and man-hours?
- What will be done by the end of the sprint/iteration?
- Is everybody on the same page?
Is this training right for me?
- Yes, if you have six months (minimum) experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- Yes, if you have working knowledge of all aspects of Scrum
- Yes, if you are interested in coaching Scrum teams to achieve their full potential
- Yes, if you have completed a CSM or PSM training and passed the exam