Control and measure the growth of your product
Using data is a key criterion for building a successful product and business.
product and business. But faced with the overwhelming amount of data available, it can be
complicated to navigate and make decisions.
Which metric should you choose to measure product performance? What data is really
really important to influence our decisions? How can we effectively
effectively measure our progress? It is crucial to select the indicators that make sense
that make sense, so that we can focus on the data that provides the learning we
the learning we really need.
This training will allow you to set up a simple and efficient framework for selecting and
and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), in order to be able to see clearly and
and align your teams and stakeholders.
Who is this training for?
All executives, leaders, team managers, product managers product owner or anyone who wants to implement a simple and repeatable framework to align stakeholders, teams and their efforts in the same direction.
Duration: 2 days
- Asynchronous: 3h to 6h of individual work (e-learning, preparation and practice)
- Synchronous: 3 x 3.5 hours online experiential workshops
Format & Activities
- Pre-assessment - become aware of your current strengths and situation
- E-learning - introduction of the concepts and concrete examples of the tools that
- to be used in the workshops
- Workshops - immersive and practical exercises to practice on concrete
- Practice - practice to validate what you have learned and be certified
- Self-assessment - become aware of the evolution and learning process
What you will learn
This training will help you set up a framework for monitoring key
- Understand and identify the key indicators of a SaaS product
- Identify the key indicators in your specific case
- Measure and track these indicators
Topics & Tools
- The difference between business objectives and KPIs
- Measuring KPIs simply: the AARRR framework
- Retrieving data: quantitative and qualitative
Linky Product Certification
Delivered to each participant having completed the e-learning, actively participated in the
experiential workshops and completed the practical application with the coach.
Co-founder and Product Manager Coach @LINKY PRODUCT
Valentine is co-founder of Linky Product and Product Leader, with a solid experience in UX design. Always having the human in mind when making a decision, she is a very talented Product Manager and a natural leader.
Valentine has worked in a diverse set of international companies: Capgemini, Orange Business Services, BDC, Ubisoft... She knows how to handle product challenges in large companies with large customer bases. She also coaches many startups and scale-ups in the Montreal and Toronto ecosystem. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)