Facilitating Agile Retrospectives
Agile Retrospectives help teams to continuously improve by reflecting at the end of each iteration to learn what is going well and what can be improved, and to take improvement actions within the next iteration. Retrospective facilitators might need a toolbox of retrospective exercises and skills to design and lead retrospectives in order to help teams design plans to improve continuously by inspecting and adapting what they do. This one day workshop “Facilitating Agile Retrospectives” will provide you with practical exercises, tools, tips and tricks for designing and facilitating retrospectives in teams.Download the syllabus
During the course, we will provide you with techniques, tools, tips and tricks to:
- Design and facilitate Agile retrospectives helping organizations to become more Agile and Lean.
- Help teams analyze their past, identify what needs improvement and take actions towards it.
- Learn when and how to use different kinds of retrospectives based on context.
- Unleash a team’s potential through continuous improvement.
- Improve your facilitation skills.
You will learn:
- Tips, tricks, tools and techniques to help you set up, structure and facilitate Agile retrospectives.
- Different ways to help your team(s) with installing a continuous improvement mindset through Agile retrospectives.
- Several ways to help you mentor/coach your teams to answer the following questions:
- What’s the purpose of an Agile retrospective?
- How can Agile retrospectives help you and your team(s) learn, take action and keep improving continuously at what you do?
- What do you need to consider when creating safe environments for Agile retrospectives to last?
- What are the skills required to facilitate Agile retrospectives?
- What techniques and exercises could be used during an Agile retrospective?
Is this training right for me?
The most important conditions to get the best out of Agile retrospectives are:
- Having clear goals identified (Why do you conduct retrospectives?)
- Counting on experienced facilitators (Scrum Masters and/or Agile Coaches).
This training is intended for:
- Retrospective Facilitators
- Agile Coaches
- Scrum Masters
- Product, Project or Team Managers
And anybody involved in retrospectives and willing to learn about designing and facilitating Agile retrospectives that help organizations to become more Agile and Lean.