Facilitation for successful teams
Developing the capacity to facilitate addresses the real complexity of our communications seeking to motivate people, to make them effective, to find a common language, to stimulate innovation and to create a good team dynamic, while focusing on our goals. Facilitation then leads us to develop our ability to listen, to be fully present and to guide people toward more comprehensive discussions.
Duration: 1 day
Target Audience: Scrum Masters, coaches, project managers, leaders or anyone wishing to improve communication between individuals and work teams.
Introduction to facilitation is a first contact with the development of these capacities. As a result of the training, participants will be able to directly apply the knowledge they gained.
The interactive format allows integrated learning while adapting the training to participants.
- Demystifying facilitation and the role of a facilitator
- Expanding the ability to take other perspectives to welcome a diversity of viewpoints
- Having a greater understanding of facilitation practices
- Supplementing conversations with key practices
- Understanding and experiment different facilitation tools and processes
- Making visible and sharing the group’s intention
- Guiding the conversation according to the intention
- Understanding your motivation and that of others
- Exploring and making perspectives visible
The facilitor’s presence
- The facilitator’s stance
- Linking people and ideas
- Emotional intelligence (recognize and name)
- Group operating rules
- How to give good instructions
- Using and preparing the physical environment
Some readings on facilitation:
Ask about our private, group or personalized courses.Contact us