Immunity to change—Overcoming resistance to change
Given organizational complexity and human resistance, an adult development model allows to take an objective perspective and provides concrete tools to establish strategies and action plans; thus, ensuring commitment from stakeholders to the success of the organization.
Duration: 1 day
Anyone who takes part in an Agile project or transition, more specifically:
- Scrum Masters
- Agile coaches
- Use an adult development model in the context of an Agile transition
- Be committed to one's own personal development with the support of peers.
Continuous improvement and Agile methods are great tools to inspect an organization’s processes and unveil their inefficiencies. Unfortunately, people do not always adopt the action plans, even theirs, even if it is for the better...
In this course, you will discover a proven development model from Harvard. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to experiment the Immunity to Change™ development tool developed by Robert Kegan and Lisa Lahey.
- Introduction: cognitive constructivist theory
- Presentation of Kegan and Lahey’s model
- Cartography of levels and transitions for Agile leaders
- Personal experimentation of the Immunity to Change™ tool
Note: This course is designed so that participants gradually integrate the various concepts covered:
- A personal reflection before the course
- A one-day workshop
- Two 90-minute phone calls (first call: 2 weeks after the course; second call: 6 weeks after the course)
No dates available yet. Ask for a customized, group, or private course.Contact us