Managing your product teams and stakeholders
Product Managers and Leaders find themselves in the middle of countless discussions. The levels of hierarchy we address vary greatly, and our level of vary greatly, and our level of responsibility and decision making is equally variable. and our level of responsibility and decision making varies as well.
How can we increase our level of influence? How How can we align and engage our teams and stakeholders?
Influence and trust are earned through time and our actions. It is necessary to necessary to work on and nurture them as soon as possible, to bring out effective and effective and human collaborations. This is what makes it possible to make the development of a successful product easier, by drawing on the strengths and knowledge of knowledge of each other.
This experiential training will teach you how to put in place the right actions the right actions, tools and communication methods to effectively manage your teams and effectively manage your teams and stakeholders.
Who is this training for?
All executives, leaders, team managers, product managers product owner or anyone who wants to set up a simple and repeatable framework to align stakeholders, teams and their efforts in the same direction.
Duration: 2 days
- Asynchronous: 3h to 6h of individual work (e-learning, preparation putting into practice)
- Synchronous: 3 online experiential workshops of 3h30
Format & Activities
- Pre-assessment - become aware of current strengths and situation.
- E-learning - introducing concepts and concrete examples of the tools that be manipulated during the workshops
- Workshops - immersive and practical exercises to practice on cases
- Putting into practice - practice to validate what you have learned and be certified.
- Self-assessment - become aware of the evolution and learning.
What you will learn
This training will enable you to manage your relationship and communication with teams and stakeholders:
- Increase your level of influence, via empathy and caring.
- Create the basis for productive trust
- Build multidisciplinary bridges for effective collaboration
- Encouraging our teams to collaborate
- Encouraging our teams to propose creative and innovative solutions
Themes & Tools
- The foundations of productive trust
- Building bridges for effective collaboration
- Engaging teams to collaborate
- Develop critical thinking skills within teams.
- Facilitation tools
Linky Product Certification
Delivered to each participant having completed the e-learning, actively participated in the
experiential workshops and completed the practical application with the coach.
Co-founder and Product Manager Coach @LINKY PRODUCT
Valentine is co-founder of Linky Product and Product Leader, with a solid experience in UX design. Always having the human in mind when making a decision, she is a very talented Product Manager and a natural leader.
Valentine has worked in a diverse set of international companies: Capgemini, Orange Business Services, BDC, Ubisoft... She knows how to handle product challenges in large companies with large customer bases. She also coaches many startups and scale-ups in the Montreal and Toronto ecosystem.