OKR - Coach
Give value to your Goals - Coach OKR
The OKR framework is an agile framework allowing all employees to support the company's vision. OKR is an easy-to-understand, hard-to-apply approach to creating alignment and commitment around measurable goals. The goal is to get everyone moving in the same direction, with clear priorities, at a steady pace.
The OKR Coach training is the third level of the OKR course: Give Value to your Goals.
You will discover the fundamental elements for a successful OKR transformation at the level of an organization or several teams.
Beyond the appropriation of the framework, the OKR coaches support the organization in the development of a transformational culture, this last level proposes to approach the various levers of the OKR transformation.
Duration: 15 hours
- OKR Leader,
- OKR Master,
- Change agent,
- Product Manager
- Anyone involved in the adoption of OKRs
Having followed OKR - in practice
What you will learn:
This training takes place in a hybrid format of online personal study and group workshops.
Before: Reading, videos and exercises between each session (from 30 minutes to 1h30 between each session)
During: 5 online sessions of 3 hours to cover all the chapters below
- Session #1: The OKR Coach
- Postures of the OKR Coach: definition of the role and appropriation of the different postures necessary for this role,
- Self-leadership: embody the postures of a transformational leader
- Session #2: OKR culture
- Learning Corporate Culture: Corporate Culture & Emerging Change Management,
- Sponsor Coaching: How to Conduct One-on-One Coaching Sessions for a Transformational Leader
- Session #3: Training in OKRs
- Define and build OKRs training courses relating to each audience: targets and issues, educational engineering,
- Pollination levers
- Session #4: Initiate the adoption of OKRs
- Preparing for your management seminar: Acculturation to OKRs and alignment with strategic OKRs
- Session #5: Animate the deployment of OKRs
- Animation of events: nested cadences, cross-functional initiatives, and documentation
- Deployment options: processing team and/or pollination system
- Coach the adoption of OKRs within a company or a team
- Initiate a process of continuous transformation
Ask about our private, group or personalized courses.Contact us