Professional Agile Leadership Essentials
Understand your role in enabling agilty with our PAL-E training
The Professional Agile LeadershipTM (PAL) Essentials is a 2-day hands-on workshop that uses a combination of instruction and hands-on exercises to help managers and other leaders who work directly with agile teams understand how to best support, guide, and coach their teams to improve their Agile capabilities.
The workshop provides a foundation for the role that leaders play in creating the conditions for a successful Agile transformation. Leaders and managers are critical enablers in helping their organizations be successful, yet their role in an agile organization can be quite different from what they are used to.
This workshop uses a combination of instruction and team-based exercises to help participants learn how to form and support agile teams to achieve better results, and how to lead the cultural and behavioural changes that organizations must make to reap the benefits of an Agile product delivery approach.
Scrum.org PAL-E certifications
The PAL-E course that lead to Scrum.org certifications include a free attempt at the certification exam that takes place online. You will receive the link to the exam within 24 to 48 hours of your training. Before taking the exam, you can practice by answering to the Scrum.org open assessments.
The Professional Agile Leadership Essentials course is designed for managers and those in leadership roles including Product Owners and Scrum Masters who want to grow their organization’s ability to respond to market opportunities, competitive pressures, or opportunities for innovation.
PAL-E course bjectives
- Leaders will understand how Agility adds value to their organization and why their support in creating the proper culture is essential to success. They will be prepared to support and enable teams by providing guidance and removing impediments that are beyond the team’s ability to address.
- Professional introduction to Agile, and connecting Agility with what really matters to the success of your organization.
- Understand how leading with Agile principles and values creates better outcomes, and overcome many organizational challenges.
- Understand how to create a culture of engagement in continuous improvement & delivery, and an accountability model for the modern-day organization to sustain Agility.
What You Will Learn in the PAL-E course
To succeed in a changing world, organizations need to become more Agile, more responsive to customer needs and market changes. This workshop will equip leaders and managers to help their organizations change by providing participants with:
- An understanding of how Agility can help you improve your organization's performance
- An understanding of how you, as a manager or leader, can help your organization achieve the benefits of Agility
- An understanding of how culture and values influence your organization's ability to reap the benefits of Agility
- Practical skills for helping to guide and coach Agile teams, and to help them remove impediments
- An understanding of how to measure the benefits and impacts of Agility in your organization
All participants completing the Professional Agile Leadership Essentials course will receive a password to attempt the PAL I assessment. The industry-recognized PAL I certification requires a minimum passing score on this rigorous assessment.