The Product Strategy: step by step
Creating a Digital Product and making it successful requires synchronizing several teams of experts and making good decisions throughout the process.
How to align teams in the same direction and with a common vision of the product? How to inspire teams on how the future product will impact users' lives in the future by differentiating from the competition?
Creating a clear product strategy helps guide all the actors involved to get the product and the company to the right place, with the right level of agility and autonomy. Strategy brings high-level clarity, focusing on the "why" rather than the "what exactly" and the "how".
The objective of this experiential training is to accompany you in the step-by-step creation of a product strategy, on a concrete case with an expert coach in order to make you more confident and productive in managing your product and teams.
Who is this training for?
All executives, leaders, team managers, product managers, product owners or anyone who wants to implement a simple and repeatable strategic framework to align stakeholders, teams and their efforts in the same direction.
Duration: 2 days
- Asynchronous: 3 to 6 hours of individual work (e-learning, preparation and practice)
- Synchronous: 3 x 3.5 hours online experiential workshops
Format & Activities
- Pre-assessment - become aware of your current strengths and situation
- E-learning - introduction of the concepts and concrete examples of the tools that will be used in the workshops
- Workshops - immersive and practical exercises to practice on concrete cases
- Practice - practice to validate what you have learned and be certified
- Self-assessment - become aware of the evolution and learning process
What you will learn
This training will help you formalize a product strategy, step by step. These learnings will allow you to :
- Present a high level and clear vision for a SaaS Product
- Enable all stakeholders to understand the direction of the product, collaborate together to achieve common goals, while meeting user needs
- Present clear indicators of success and track them
- Integrate new team members quickly
- Be confident in your strategic decisions
Themes & Tools
- Product Lifecycle
- Product Vision and Product Business Canvas
- Business objectives in the form of OKRs
- Competitors and their market
- User Persona vs. Buyer Persona
- High level "User Journey" and initiatives
- KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
Linky Product Certification
Delivered to each participant having completed the e-learning, actively participated in the
experiential workshops and completed the practical application with the coach.
Co-founder and Product Manager Coach @LINKY PRODUCT
Valentine is co-founder of Linky Product and Product Leader, with a solid experience in UX design. Always having the human in mind when making a decision, she is a very talented Product Manager and a natural leader.
Valentine has worked in a diverse set of international companies: Capgemini, Orange Business Services, BDC, Ubisoft... She knows how to handle product challenges in large companies with large customer bases. She also coaches many startups and scale-ups in the Montreal and Toronto ecosystem. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)