Virtual Facilitation - Adapting to remote work
This online interactive course is the perfect opportunity to develop the necessary skills to help your teams and your organization work effectively online.
In the current context of the COVID-19 crisis, remote work has become a necessity. Pyxis wants to help companies that are turning to remote work and wishes to offer tools that will continue to be helpful beyond this new reality. With this in mind, we will address one of the biggest fears related to this practice: employee engagement. Will it be the same, despite the fact that they are not in their workplace? Will the communication channels work well? During meetings, will participation be there? And what about general efficiency? Facilitation of virtual meetings has a central role to play in this dynamic. Having good facilitators is essential.
This is why we decided to use our collective experience to create a movement of adaptation and experimentation. We have created a curriculum that will allow you to better understand the good habits to adopt during meetings. You will discover the advantages of remote meetings and how to interact in a natural and effective way!
Anyone having to work and collaborate remotely.
- Are you uncomfortable with online meetings or you simply don't know where to start?
- You get frustrated when you cannot see all participants.
- You need to feel the energy in the room and create real connections.
- You want to create a climate of trust and avoid distractions.
- You want your online meetings to be as good, if not better, than in person.
- Design and facilitate online meetings, including team meetings, brainstorming sessions, training or presentations.
- Adapt our classroom tools to be effective online.
- Eliminate distractions and make attentive presence the default mode.
- Foster high quality dialogue.
- Set up conditions that create quality meetings without having to make a special effort, as if it happened by magic!
First Session – Becoming aware of the reality (of online facilitation)
- Icebreaker: What is your “pet peeve”?
- The online facilitator’s stance: What do we want to achieve?
- Adaptation of our classroom methods
- How to prepare meetings
- Designing online meetings
Second Session - Consistent use of tools and techniques
- Stimulate conversation: tools and techniques
- Inspire high quality dialogue
- Facilitation techniques by type of meeting
- Feedback on the lessons and defining our commitment!
Ask about our private, group or personalized courses.Contact us