The Marketing Specialist will work with the sales and marketing team to develop strategies and execute all market-related marketing initiatives and activities, including content, print and digital materials. Participate in the planning and monitoring of advertising and social media campaigns and the communications plan. The incumbent will support the planning and execution of all events with a focus on creating business opportunities and brand management and outreach. Occasionally act as spokesperson at networking events and conferences. Responsible for designing and writing content for various platforms as well as performing translation, editing and project management.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Participates in the development and execution of the global marketing strategy for all Pyxis divisions.
- Takes initiatives and provides input on social media marketing strategies for the target market.
- Proactively investigates and presents new ideas to improve the experience of our websites for prospects and customers.
- Participates in the production of content for the website, social media, press releases, case studies, blogs, etc. to express the benefits of our products/services in the marketplace. Editing and translation of material is a possibility.
- Ensures the follow-up of our digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensures that the brand is consistent and respected by the various users.
- Collaboration in activities related to employer brand awareness and outreach.
- Participates in the creation and design and ensures that promotional material is up to date as required.
- Participates in maintaining inventory of marketing materials, places orders, verifies receipt and quality.
- Collaborates with stakeholders in the process of planning internal and external events.
- Provides suggestions for new events, sponsorships and partnerships to increase brand awareness.
- Participates in the organization of events; able to quickly solve problems and ensure successful execution.
- Helps the sales team to prepare and coordinate offensives for new leads and accompanies them in events.
- Participates in various trade shows and events related to the industry and actively networks.
- Collaborates in maintaining the register of events, control of related expenses and accuracy of invoices.
- Project management, coordination and logistics on digital (website, blog, advertising), print (flyers, cards, covers) and event projects.
- Analyzes project results and proposes appropriate recommendations.
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of the market
Qualifications and qualities
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and communication agencies;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communication;
- Mandatory bilingualism;
- Experience in a B2B environment;
- Experience in lead generation and opportunities;
- Experience in CRM implementation and/or management;
- Event management skills;
- A hands-on person, showing initiative, creativity and artistic sensitivity;
- Has good leadership and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and stimulating environment;
- Be results-oriented and rigorous;
- Very good ability to deal with ambiguity and to work in an ever-changing environment;
- Experience with marketing, management and monitoring tools and event management platforms, including google analytic, MailChimp, Trello, WordPress, etc.;
- Punctual evening availability for occasional events and trips;
- Very strong spirit of collaboration;
- Knowledge of Agility and its principles as well as knowledge of the IT field - an asset;
- To conclude, desires to be an ambassador for Pyxis in whom the human makes the difference.
How do I apply?
Please send your résumé to email@example.com
We reserve the right to contact selected candidates only.