Let your experience as manager talk. At Pyxis, we rapidly understood that, to make a success of Agile transitions, top management must also be coached during the process.
In our organization, we are open to new ideas and, with our colleagues, we think of innovative ways to take action. With us, you will be able to experiment new things, be yourself, focus on providing clients with impeccable services, and you will be treated respectfully.
Pyxis is seeking organizational coaches who will carry out projects for clients. They will be working with organizations who want to implement or improve Agile development practices.
Organizational coaches work directly with the managers of IT and business teams to help them assimilate, deploy, and apply Agile principles. They are able to manage change management whether at the start of a project or to put it back on track. They have great communication skills and are able to adapt their speech to the intended hierarchical level.
Organizational coaches act as catalysts. They help team and technical coaches to understand the stakes of projects. They also work with them towards finding solutions and providing adapted services.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Being able to diagnose a client’s initial environment (current situation), make recommendations, and provide coaching when starting an Agile project or putting it back on track;
- Meeting with stakeholders to understand their fears, challenges, and resistances in order to provide the appropriate support to help them succeed;
- Making managers sensitive to the requirements related to an Agile transition;
- Suggesting required training courses, when necessary;
- Paying attention to meeting the client’s needs;
- Keeping in mind the current and future context of the client to seize improvement opportunities;
- Forming interest or discussion groups (communities) in order to assist managers in their development;
- Sitting on the different project committees in order to train committee members and support them in their development;
- Knowing how to coach the client regarding accountability;
- Being able to follow the evolution of organizations and to suggest solutions adapted to their Agile maturity level.
Organizational coaches have a broad experience in the management of software development teams. They know the impacts of the implementation of new approaches within an organization. They are experts in relationships and change management.
To be a good organizational coach, one must have great communications and reconciliation skills. Organizational coaches easily find solutions that are adapted to the needs of the client organization. They also like to work in highly politicized environments. Their experience allows them to have a clear understanding of a company’s business needs, business processes, and organizational dynamics.
Please note that written and spoken French is a requirement.
How do I apply?
Please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to contact selected candidates only.