A job offer like any other ones? Nope! Pyxis trained over 3000 Scrum Masters over the last 14 years. Not bad, isn’t it? In fact, you will have the opportunity to apply Agile principles.
At Pyxis, you will be able to experiment new things, to be yourself, to focus on providing clients with impeccable services, and you will be treated respectfully. Furthermore, you will benefit from our knowledge and experience acquired while carrying out projects with Scrum.
Thus, if you are a Scrum Master and feel like helping development teams develop quality software iteratively and incrementally, we would like to meet with you.
Pyxis is seeking Scrum Masters who will help clients carry out their projects. Scrum Masters help the Scrum team deliver a product or system while respecting the process, deadline, and budget planned. They act as facilitators for both the team and Product Owner.
In addition to being facilitators, they are the guardians of their teams. They protect them against external distractions or influences. They help them to stay focused on the iteration’s objectives.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Remove impediments preventing the team from achieving the iteration’s objectives
- Facilitate team meetings
- Support the team during the iteration
- Measure the team’s velocity
- Coach the team in estimating items and breaking them down into tasks
- Coach the Product Owner in maintaining and ordering the product backlog
- Help the Product Owner carry out the delivery plan
- Minimum of 2 years of Agile experience as a Scrum Master
- Proficiency in both English and French (spoken and written)
- Experience as a consultant (asset)
The Scrum Master is a fully-involved team member who is mainly valorized by the team’s success. He or she has excellent staff management and interpersonal communication skills. The Scrum Master has the ability to help others and to lead meetings.
Scrum Masters know how to manage their time and priorities. They know how to motivate teams and have negotiation skills. They know how to manage change and to recognize its impacts.
Please note that spoken and written French is a requirement.
How do I apply?
Please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to contact selected candidates only.